Hi,

All. I am maintaining some gwt libraries. Now am i upgrading to Gwt
1.6. Most is understandable since i am used to swing. However i want
to fire onClick events in some cases where the sending widget the
source in the clickevent. I saw some items on using a native cal to
get the NativeEvent that is needed. This however seem to be a bit back
in maintainability and cross browser supprt if every component
developer has to do this.

Is there a way to get the onclick and onchange event so that this will
work.

DomEvent.fireNativeEvent(???????????, this);

The widget implement HasClickhandlers so i guessed that the second
parameter should be the object firing the event.

this used to be

listener.onClick(this);

And i do not want to implement the type ValueChangedListener.

Any help is greatly apprieciated.

Thanks,

Marteijn