Hey Ben,

Glad that all is well now.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Ben FS <ben.su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > To exclude non-entry point modules from being included during a Hosted
> > Mode launch or a GWT Compilation, right-click on your project, and
> > select Google > Web Toolkit Settings. From there, you can remove the
> > common module from the list of entry point modules. This should fix
> > the problems that you're experiencing in Hosted mode.
> This has indeed fixed the main problem. The popup error no longer
> appears and the page opens correctly in the external browser. However,
> the hosted mode log still shows the error regarding the module without
> EntryPoint. So, no problem for me, but somewhere something is still
> throwing an error.

Can you follow the instructions here to view the set of "Available Modules"
in the launch configuration that you're executing:

http://code.google.com/eclipse/docs/running_and_debugging.html

Do you see the non-entry point module in the list? If so, can you hit
"Restore Defaults", run the launch configuration, and see if that fixes your
problem?