Hey Ben,

Glad that the error is gone. One last question - in the launch configuration
that you modified by hitting the "Restore Defaults" button - before that
point, did you ever make changes to the list of Entry Points in the launch
configuration?

The reason that I'm asking is because we should always default to the
project's list of entry points in the "Available Modules" list for a launch
configuration, UNLESS you've made a change to them. From what you're
describing, it seems as if the launch configuration did not respect your
project's defaults, which may mean that there's a bug in the plugin.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Ben FS <ben.su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Do you see the non-entry point module in the list?
> Yes.
>
> > If so, can you hit "Restore Defaults", run the launch configuration, and
> see if that fixes your
> > problem?
> Okay, I tried this as you describe and it worked. When I clicked
> "Restore Defaults", the entrypoint-less module disappeared. A
> different module (with entrypoint) reappeared, and since I don't want
> that one included, I removed it. I saved the configuration, ran it,
> then compile/browsed it, and the hosted mode log no longer shows the
> error message.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> PS: Any chance you know the answer to this other question ... about
> GWT events and the DOM?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/8e2b6a5d754a8604/216714fdfb8e8e12

I'm sorry, it has been a long time since I've been in the Tree code, so I
don't know the answer to this offhand. I'm sure someone will get back to you
on the GWT forum shortly.

Rajeev