The error I'm getting is: *This application is out of date, please click the
refresh button on your browser.*
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException: This
application is out of date, please click the refresh button on your browser.
    at
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.RequestCallbackAdapter.onResponseReceived(RequestCallbackAdapter.java:204)
    at
com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnResponseReceivedImpl(Request.java:264)
    at
com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnResponseReceivedAndCatch(Request.java:236)
    at
com.google.gwt.http.client.Request.fireOnResponseReceived(Request.java:227)
    at
    at
    at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:103)
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.moz.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:80)
    at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS._g_main_context_iteration(Native
Method)
    at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.g_main_context_iteration(OS.java:1428)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2840)
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.SwtHostedModeBase.processEvents(SwtHostedModeBase.java:235)
    at
com.google.gwt.dev.HostedModeBase.pumpEventLoop(HostedModeBase.java:558)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.HostedModeBase.run(HostedModeBase.java:405)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.HostedMode.main(HostedMode.java:232)

This is how I send it from the server:

  public List<Country> getAllCountries() {
    PersistenceManager pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
    pm.setDetachAllOnCommit(true);
    Query query = pm.newQuery(Country.class);
    List<Country> results = null;
    try {
      results = new ArrayList<Country>((List<Country>) query.execute());
      pm.detachCopyAll();
    } finally {
      query.closeAll();
      pm.close();
    }
    return results;
  }

Other times I get a StreamingQueryResult error.  I have followed the artice:
http://fredsa.allen-sauer.com/2009/04/1st-look-at-app-engine-using-jdo.html
But still no luck.

Here's my JDO:

@PersistenceCapable(identityType = IdentityType.APPLICATION, detachable =
"true")
public class Country implements Serializable {

  private static final long serialVersionUID = -6845617278370037319L;
  @SuppressWarnings("unused")
  @PrimaryKey
  @Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
  private Key key;

  @Persistent
  private String name;

  @Persistent
  private float latitude;

  @Persistent
  private float longitude;

  public Country() {}

  public Country(String name, float latitude, float longitude) {
    this.name = name;
    this.latitude = latitude;
    this.longitude = longitude;
  }

  public void setKey(Key key) {
    this.key = key;
  }

  public String getName() {
    return name;
  }

  public void setName(String name) {
    this.name = name;
  }

  public float getLatitude() {
    return latitude;
  }

  public float getLongitude() {
    return longitude;
  }

  public void setLatitude(float latitude) {
    this.latitude = latitude;
  }

  public void setLongtiude(float longitude) {
    this.longitude = longitude;

-Pav