What's the difference between GWTCanvas (in the incubator) and gwt-
canvas?

GWTCanvas: http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/GWTCanvas
gwt-canvas: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-canvas/

Overall, GWTCanvas is working well for me, but I'm a bit unhappy with
its IE performance in the rendering of bordered rectangles (playing
around with some test code, it seemed at one point that, in IE only,
simple HTML element rendering of a bordered rectangle was actually
just a bit faster than using GWTCanvas; GWTCanvas is much faster in IE
for more complex shapes that would require many HTML elements, like
pie slices, though).

Would gwt-canvas be faster for IE bordered rectangle rendering? Is it
worth trying? How is it different/better than the incubator's
GWTCanvas?