I'm following your work with interest Eduardo, I'm in the process of
building a 'dream-team reference application' myself including RPC,
EasyMock, GIN, Guice, ... so I can unit test and hack end-to-end
without deploying on a server.

Here's question / comment...

I don't understand the go() method on the presenter impl classes. Take
for example mainPresenter.go(): it does a bit of widget composition
adding the menu and returns the view which is the job of getView().
Then in go() you call menuPresenter.showMenu() which doesn't actually
show the menu but instead it returns the view which is again the job
of MenuPresenterImpl.getView().

My guess is you are (like me) having some problems in the last metre
of the 100m just glueing the application together. I don't have a nice
answer for that yet...