I'm with Chad here...

Dynamic Data structures sound cool and even a little sexy, but they
are by definition contradictory. Your data structure is like the
foundation of your application: you want it to be as solid as
possible. Allowing for extensibility for future improvements is one
thing. A data structure that changes at run-time would be a complete
mess.

But then, perhaps we're misunderstanding your question. Feel free to
elaborate if you feel misunderstood.