Hi John,

For live connections to SQL, Hibernate and other data providers see
the SmartGWT Pro/EE showcase:

     http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwtee/showcase/

As well as Sanjiv's blog on SmartGWT Pro/EE, which is the link I meant
to post before:

http://www.jroller.com/sjivan/entry/introduction_to_smartgwt_enterprise_edition

Note that the SmartGWT non-Pro/EE showcase shows clientOnly
DataSources, but as I mentioned, DataSources are pluggable/swappable.
Every interaction you see in the SmartGWT showcase with a clientOnly
DataSource also works with SQL, Hibernate or custom DataSource in
SmartGWT EE.