Just a small correction about UiBinder.. It is not going to help in
SEO in anyway.
UiBinder allows you to put arbitrary HTML content in an XML file --
but that is processed at compile time only. The browser never sees
that arbitrary HTML content directly. Its all encoded as javascript,
so you are back to the old problem.