Hi,

I would like to bundle different RPC calls into one physical http
call.

The idea is to use GWT serialization mechanism and generic
functionality to handle this. I could imagine a generic RPC method
with has a DTO as paramter and the DTO contains n chunks of
information where every chunk contains the method information and the
parameters for the method. The server process uses the information to
call several methods (via reflection) and then sends back n results to
the client

The direction from the server to the client seems rather clear:

RPC.encodeResponseForSuccess(...) returns a String which can be passed
back to the client. This String could than be processed with
SerializationStreamReader.readObject

But the direction from the client is not so obvious...

Could anybody of you give me a hint how to do this?

TIA
Martin