On 21 sep, 11:14, maku <martin.k...@gmx.at> wrote:
> > If you use a "command pattern" (i.e. have your RPC have only one
> > method and use different Command/Action classes to determine which
> > action shuld be performed), then batching is just a matter of sending
> > a "super-action" whose "parameters" are a list of commands/actions.
>
> From my point of view we could NOT use this approach because we have
> an existing application with hundreds or "classical" RPC methods.
>
> So I search a way around where I'm able to collect the needed data and
> call a generic RPC method which can handle it....

If you use some kind of dependency injection, it should be quite easy
to inject your own implementations of the serviceAsync that'd call
your generic RPC method.
Otherwise, you'd have to copy and tweak the generator to generate a
serviceAsync implementation (stub) that calls your generic RPC instead
of the "normal" RequestBuilder/serialization behavior; and you'd have
to find a way to call your own generator for all but your generic RPC
service (if you intend to use GWT-RPC for this one as well) (pretty
easy actually: give all RemoteService except MyGenericRemoteService to
your own generator, and give MyGenericRemoteService to the "normal"
generator)

HTH