Hi guys,

I still couldn't find the right way to create an hyperlink in my web app
that makes a download of a file from the server to the client.

When you say "You have to create a GWT hyperlink and point it to the
resource"

What method of the GWT Hyperlink do I use to point this hyperlink to the
resource (the file to be downloaded in my server - I know the exactly
location path + filename.)

I can't find the method that I can use to point to this file.

Can abybody give me a little help one more time?

thanks again