Hi Thomas,
I'm not sure I understood your answer.
You're saying put I should put the classes I need in
"com.company.common.data" (which is in a different project) and then
add to my build-path of my "Web" project the "common.jar" and then
where is the dummy gwt.xml supposed to be? I just didn't understand
what you said about it being in the appropriate package in my "Web"
project.

Thanks for your reply