> That's what I was saying. Why are you saying "false package"? Why does
> it sound "just wrong"?
I'm saying "false package" because the package has no correlation to
the structure of the rest of my GWT project which starts with
"com.company.web" that's why it just sounds wrong. Because it's more
of a hack than a logical way.

> Put the gwt.xml a level higher, e.g. in com.company, with a <source
> path="common"/>, but that's nowhere different from the above...
Funny enough this does sound different to me. Mainly because no
special package needs to be created and this path already resides in
my project; Still this is a bit of a hack to me and I'd rather have
the option to define a source package to a module which is not the sub-
package but as I have no other option I think I'll use your
suggestion.

Thank you very much.
Ittai