The thing is that I get no error whatsoever, I just get a message from
the hosted mode:

[INFO] 200 - POST /votaciones/MySQLConnection (127.0.0.1) 14 bytes

Which since it's 200 means it went ok... and yes I know about the
injection but since it's still something I'm doing locally I won't get
into that until I get it to work xD haha...=/