> When you deploy on appengine change the version of the application
> When you upgrade the robot in a wave just change the version

> I can only suggest: that you forgot to change the version and flew
> crash
> Unfortunaly I do not have the opportunity to check this practice.

Sounds good. I sent my last wave invite; so, you can check by adding the bot
to your contacts, and then the wave or waving with and I'll add it. OR both.

We can take this offline. Thanks again. I'll more in depth soon. Google
tweeted this yesterday:
http://googlesocialweb.blogspot.com/2009/12/friend-connect-birds-of-feather-tweet.html

Haven't  had a chance to look to deep; but, I think it was part of one of
the magic pieces I requested.

adios