Hi.
We're using GWT 1.7 and I'm starting to experiment with 2.0 RC2 to
evaluate GWT.runAsync().

However, now as I compile the app, I get warning for deprecations in
all RPC methods which return collections. I guess it's because the
result is declared as java.util.Collection, and the deprecated
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.*ListenerCollection classes extends
ArrayList, making even the alternative to change the result of RPC
methods to ArrayList instead of Collection don't work.

The log is something like this, multiple times:
            [WARN] Warnings in 'generated://
8D0B12EA4B123D9B133384111C9A7E38/nl/strohalm/cyclos/client/app/users/
images/UserImageRemoteService_TypeSerializer.java'
               [WARN] Line 50: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ChangeListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 55: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ClickListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 60: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.FocusListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 65: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.FormHandlerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 70: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.KeyboardListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 75: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.LoadListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 80: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.MouseListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 85: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.MouseWheelListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 90: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.PopupListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 95: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ScrollListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 100: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TabListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 105: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TableListenerCollection'
               [WARN] Line 110: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TreeListenerCollection'
               See snapshot: /tmp/
UserImageRemoteService_TypeSerializer2951604978153994580.java

Is there a way to remove those classes from being handled in RPC?