Something else I've just noticed - if you have an AV product installed
then check its activity when refreshing your GWT app in OOPHM.  I have
Kaspersky Internet Security installed and it was taking a load of CPU
and its memory usage shot up to 300mb during app refreshes.  Once I
had configured it to completely ignore my developer instance of
FireFox, my app refreshes dropped from 16 seconds to 9.