Hi,

I had the same issue, and i found the solution.

I was using in dev mode, the eclipse google plugin with also the
m2eclipse (maven plugin), and to generate my war file the maven tool.

When you run the eclipse google plugin, this one generate the gwt
files in  <project>/war/<directory_output>  the directory_output is
define in your gwt.xml
<module rename-to='directory_output'>

But when i was launching the command $> mvn clean package, i never
delete my <project>/war/<directory_output> !!!

so dont forget to add in you pom.xml

<properties>
<gwtOutputDirectory>war/gmapsdispobillet</gwtOutputDirectory>

        </properties>
 <plugin>
                        <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin</artifactId>
                        <version>2.4</version>
                        <configuration>
                        <filesets><fileset>
                                <directory>${gwtOutputDirectory}</directory>
                        </fileset></filesets>
                        </configuration>
                </plugin>