Helllo,
I am testing an upgrade of our appliation fro GWT 1.7 to 2.0.  All is
fine, except I find that debugging now is a much bigger pain than it
was in 1.7.  I have a feeling I am missing something, since it's hard
for me to believe that it is so much more inconvinient now.

In GWT 1.7 Hosted Mode browser, I could happily click on my links (GWT
or non non-GWT modules), and when I clicked on the GWT module that had
a breakpoint, the Eclipse debugger would kick in.

Our URL's are for the most part dynamic, i.e. they pass a bunch of
dynamic URL query parameters to the GWT module.  In GWT 2.0 debugging,
I now have to copy-paste the dynamic URL into a browser window that
has the address bar enabled, and manually add gwt.codesvr=xxxxxxx URL
query parameter at the end.

This is major pain and I am not sure how I can justify an upgrade to
2.0 until I understand how to let my development team conveniently
debug.

If anyone can shed some light on this pain, it will be very much
appreciated.

Oleg