Yeah, I am using the webkit and moz border radius for now.  I
understand that I could use decorated panel inside the tabs, but from
what I know you can't tell decorated panel to do just rounded corners
on the top.  I think what I may do is just use css3 stuff and when it
comes to browser selection use that to push a modern browser.  I just
wish that the GWT themes was fully supported with all the 2.0 stuff
including ClientBundle.