At present, an AsyncCallback contains a 'public void onSuccess()'
method. This is posing significant problems for me at the moment.

I have a method myMethod() being called which has a return value type
of ArrayList<String>. MyMethod contains this AsynCallback which is
used to query a database on the server side of the code. I need to,
either somehow make the method WAIT for the AsyncCallback's
onSuccess() method to return which is the thing that is giving me the
ArrayList<String> to return to the code which called myMethod, or
change the return type of the AsyncCallback to ArrayList<String> and
let this be the 'return' of myMethod.

Is this possible? Am I very confused? Could someone please advise?