Smart GWT supports binding to your webservices WSDL directly without the
need for writing any additional server side binding code. Have a look at the
following samples.

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwtee/showcase/#data_integration_server_wsdl_generic

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwtee/showcase/#data_integration_server_wsdl_weather

Sanjiv