Hi Deepak,
I was just informing you about Smart GWT's capability of binding to WSDL's
directly as a possible option. Multiple calls to webservices can be made
asynchronously and the results can be presented in a grid / tabular form as
the results arrive. Implementing this using Smart GWT is trivial and you can
probably build the entire search / display interface in 200 - 300 lines of
Smart GWT client side code alone. The response time depends on the response
from the webservice itself.

Whether you call the webservice directly from the client or go through your
server depends on the architectural details  and features of your
application and you're probably the best person to make that decision. For
example do you want to do some sort of caching, data cleansing, collection
of statistics etc

Sanjiv