I also have some problems when I use JDO in GAE + GWT

[ERROR] Errors in 'file:/I:/Workspace/jdo/src/com/jdo/util/
Employee.java'
      [ERROR] Line 2: The import com.google.appengine cannot be
resolved
      [ERROR] Line 14: Key cannot be resolved to a type
      [ERROR] Line 33: Key cannot be resolved to a type
      [ERROR] Line 34: Key cannot be resolved to a type
[ERROR] Errors in 'file:/I:/Workspace/jdo/src/com/jdo/util/PMF.java'
      [ERROR] Line 7: No source code is available for type
javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactory; did you forget to inherit a
required module?
      [ERROR] Line 8: No source code is available for type
javax.jdo.JDOHelper; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[ERROR] Errors in 'file:/I:/Workspace/jdo/src/com/jdo/client/Jdo.java'
         [ERROR] Line 23: No source code is available for type
javax.jdo.PersistenceManager; did you forget to inherit a required
module?

I don't know what I need to declare in xxx.gwt.xml.
What should I check?

Thanks for your helps