Marius

you wrote: but one of our goals is to use plain browser functionality,
available on all devices.

Recently I changed my mind a little bit in connection to that - this
goal is more technical than commercial. Users want certain
functionality, if functionality demands plugin - they will install
plugin. E.g. ref Flash technology. Silverlight gives huge amount to
business customers ( at least to their certain category).

Next - this goal is not mentioned in your document :) Also note - if
you try complex GWT application on your phone you will be likely
disappointed, so "available on all devices" still is not 100% reality.

But of course if you must traget *nix users, then Silverlight is not
your choice. Just mention that in goals :)

Maxim