Hi Guys,

I'm new at gwt and I would like to ask some hint or advise how can do this.
My idea that I want to use StackPanel (StackLayout) to group my
menuitems like this:
- administration
-- user administration
-- rules
- practice
-- hangman
-- card

etc.

The 'administration' and 'practice' part are not links. If the user
click on those they will be closed or opened. The 'user
administration', 'rules', 'hangman' and 'card' are the links. To click
on these different part of application is changing. So, thats the
idea. I would like to know which panel is good for me inside
StackPanel (StackLayout).

Thanks for suggestion in advance!

András

--