Gurus:

GWT newbie here, need help. I have a J2EE app (has web and MDB
components) that I am developing using JBoss as the app server. We
decided to use GWT as a piece in our frontend technology. I am having
trouble setting up the project such that I can run the app in dev
mode.

I have a GWT module inside a file named "PreCalcAdjustment.gwt.xml",
and inside the module, I am doing something like this:

<module rename-to='xxxx'>

Now, the application is deployed on JBoss as a ear file (NOT
expanded), and the results of gwtcompile lie inside
<BaseProjectDirInEclipse>/gwtcompile folder. Just FYI, the root folder
name inside is the same as module name, which is "xxxx".

I have setup the eclipse run config to use the -noserver option, and I
have included "<BaseProjectDirInEclipse>/gwtcompile " in the classpath
of the run configuration. But when I try to "run" the app in Dev mode,
I get an error on the dev console saying

00:28:46.862 [ERROR] Unable to find 'xxxx.gwt.xml' on your classpath;
could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for
source?
00:28:46.862 [ERROR] Failed to load module 'basel2ui' from user agent
'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/
20100914 Firefox/3.6.10' at localhost:3830

What baffles me is why is it complaining about "xxxx.gwt.xml", when
that file does not even exist. the name of the file that contains my
module is "PreCalcAdjustment.gwt.xml", and inside it I havbe renamed
the module to 'xxxx'. Like I said, I am making sure that the gwt
compiled source is in the classpath.

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!