Thanks for the reply Thomas.

Properties are still there in M3, and Roo still generates them.  May
be they are gone in M4?  Or simply they are not necessary in M3.  I'll
try to get rid of them.

Regarding one-to-many:  for now I use many-to-one and service methods
to retrieve collections.  Will be looking forward to RC1's support of
one-to-many.

Yuri