I don't think that'll do much. Per Stefan's Rule 1, anything the client
stores can be read. If GWT encrypted stuff on the client, a hacker could
find out how to envoke the de-enfrypt() method pretty quickly.

Related security question: since all apps that use GWT-RPC store data in the
same way, does that make GWT apps even less safe than plain old ajax apps?
Suppose a user is running 5 GWT-written apps simultaneously. Seems that one
script could swipe user data from all the browser tabs at once, if it knows
where to look for GWT-serialized objects. Think that's a valid concern?