JuDac,
I think you're looking at the communication for MitM attacks too
granular for security that can be imposed by javascript.  In GWT you
can only hope to secure Browser<->Server (ie SSL).  If the security is
that important for whatever data you're sending, maybe you shouldn't
send it?  BTW what data are you sending that needs to be encrypted?
SSN? or is this the same issue of wanting to write a login page with
GWT (which is a very poor choice)?