Looks like an awesome project, but again security is the issue for me. I
don't think any truly RESTful back end can be secure with a GWT front end,
because you need the back end to keep state to protect against XSRF. That's
why I thought RequestFactory had so much potential, if it could handle the
authentication and leave authorization to the REST back end.