Never mind... It was the version of the gwt-maven-plugin... However,
now, I can't get it to install. What version of the gwt-maven-plugin
am I supposed to use with the latest 2.1.0 release of GWT and which
repository does it reside in?

Right now, I have this (from the expenses example):
<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.3.2.google</version>
        <executions>
                <execution>
                <id>compile</id>