Hi,

thanx for your answer, and I seems to have gotten a bit further.
I now struggle with devmode, and making changes to the code live.
I change the " final Label label = new Label ( "Hello world1" );" to
final Label label = new Label ( "Changed label" );
When I hit F5, the code should be replaced live, but I have to do a
gwt compile, before the change is made.
How can i fix this? Are there any real guids on all of this which I
can read?
I mean from creating project in maven, importing to eclipse, creating
run configurations etc? There are so much to figure out.. would
be really helpful if anyone made a thorough guide on this..

Thanks in advance,
Sincerly Frank B