Hi @ all,

i've got a little problem using requestfactory.

public void start(AcceptsOneWidget panel, EventBus eventBus) {
  ObjectRequest request =
((RequestFactory)requestFactory).objectRequest();
  Request<ObjectProxy> findRequest =
request.findObject(place.getObjectId());

  findRequest.fire...

    public void onSuccess(ObjectProxy response) {
      currentObject = response;

public void delete() {

  ObjectRequest request =
((RequestFactory)requestFactory).objectRequest();
  Request<Void> deleteRequest = request.remove().using(currentObject);

  deleteRequest.fire(...

}

I fetch the object in the start method from my activity. When delete
is called and the remove method from the request is fired i get a
JDOObjectNotFoundException because the findObject Method is called on
the server after the remove method! My question is why or what am I
doing wrong?

Thanks for your help
poe