Hi,

just a simple best-practise question.

We are using GWT 2.1, mappers, activities and views. Everything works nicely.

But sometimes we want to use activities (aka presenters) and views
without a mapper. We could switch from an activity back to good old
presenter and a custom view interface that exposes eg. "Widget
asWidget()" or so.

But we could also stick to activities and their start(...) method. Of
course the activity would not be managed and would have no life cycle.
On the other hand it would be only a single programming model and we
would not need to define our own view interface.

Does anybody have an advice how to handle that "best"?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Raphael