Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. Setting the width on the flowpanel
doesn't work. I cannot set the width of it's parent, because there is
no parent (see uibinder file).

>Anything LayoutPanel wants to be in another layout panel.

I don't understand your sentence, can you be more specific? I want to
set the size of the flowpanel, that's allright.

We are currently looking into smartgwt, because it seems that over
there most things actually work.

Thanks all!
NielsBaloe