>I don't understand your sentence, can you be more specific? I want to
set the size of the flowpanel, that's allright.

LayoutPanels want to be nested inside LayoutPanels. What if instead of
using a FlowPanel you used a LayoutPanel for the main uibinder widget.

The way I've ended up debugging some of these weird issues with
LayoutPanels is by cracking open Firebug and hacking away at styles
until things start to look right.