> yes, you are right, on ff 3.6 and safari 5 it did not work for me, but on
> good old ie6 it works.

OK, you have confirmed the problem ...

> if you need the pdf, send me a short notice....

You are so kind!  But that won't be necessary.

<DO-NOT-ARCHIVE>
As a die hard Unix/Linux user for many years, I put on my "cloak of
invisibility", made sure no one was around/looking, and discretely
used a Windoze machine.

Running IE on it allowed me to print.
</DO-NOT-ARCHIVE>

Thanks for the work around!

Doesn't  Google need to do something about this?  Seems that printing
of those docs should work on most modern browsers ... including their
own "Google Chrome" ...

Thanks again Dominic!

-Kenneth