GWT Designer is a GUI design tool while UiBinder is an XML-based
framework for specifying GWT UIs. GWT Designer can generate GWT code
using Java or XML (UiBinder), so you can consider GWT Designer to be a
tool for using UiBinder. It would not be appropriate to compare/
contrast them (as has already been pointed out).

-Eric