Hi, Happy new year to all!

I have some questions regarding cellwidgets. In the showcase
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#!CwCellSampler
when clicking the cell which contains the button, it reacts not only
when pressing the button but also when clicking inside the cell but
outside the button.

First Question, can i avoid this behavior and only reacting to the
button press in a cell?

Inspecting the code for this example and the sample from CellList i
see the following:

>From the CellList example, each cell is a div with a  single onclick.

div>

>From the CellSampler (which uses a cellTable) the onclick is not in
each cell but in each row.

I tried to use a composite cell with two buttons in a celllist but as
there is only one handler per cell, clicking on any of the two buttons
(and also outside the buttons but inside the cell) reacts with the
same handler. I can't distinguish them.

Question 2. How can I distinguish clicks inside a cell when using a
cell list.
Question 3 Am I forced to use celltable with different cells for each
column.
Question 4 How do you managed to distinguish cellclicks if there is
only one handler per row in a celltable?

I know the questions are not very concise, sorry.

Ramon Salla Rovira