I think i maybe found another bug:

if
         @Override
          public void render(Context context, MyValue data, SafeHtmlBuilder
sb) {
sb.appendHtmlConstant("<button class=\"gwt-Button\" >test<button>");
}

Clicking to the button fires a "click" only on the button if using the
improved onBrowserEvent you give me in the former link.

But if using a table wrapper:

 @Override
          public void render(Context context, MyValue data, SafeHtmlBuilder
sb) {
 sb.appendHtmlConstant("<table>");
                 sb.appendHtmlConstant("<tr>");
                 sb.appendHtmlConstant("<td>");
sb.appendHtmlConstant("<button class=\"gwt-Button\" >test<button>");
  sb.appendHtmlConstant("</td>");
                    sb.appendHtmlConstant("</tr>");
                    sb.appendHtmlConstant("</table>");
}

Using chrome trace tool I can see that the "click" event is fired but
onBrowserEvent is no even called!

using wrapper tables is a must to layout cells while no uibinder is
supported.