Thanks David,

Please Please include some documentation on how to use the new service
layer. While your project is good, its very light on the area that I'm
looking for help most. Activities, Places and Objectify are all
covered both on the GWT site and other blogs (eg Thomas Boyer blog).

What I love about the Hibernate Project is their sample code, they
cover all the different features in different little projects which
are easy to understand, where I feel the GWT Team don't always promote
all the different feature available in this great project. Alright I
might be way off on this one, but honestly sometime I just wished that
all the feature were available to be download (as sample projects) and
debugged locally to figure out how it works.

I'm not on about everything that's available in Showcase, but more on
the underlying plumbing RF and now the new whole Service layer,
AutoBeans and Editors.

The Expenses sample lacks all this...

It's getting almost impossible to follow, from reading this group
everyday (different API changes happening from release to release) and
no concrete sample of everything working together...or doc's....