Thomas thanks you

You do an amazing job contributing to this community, and I really
appreciate everyone of your posts. Thank you very much

I'll re-read your latest blog at least a dozen times and it will be
invaluable to me and other while trying to figure this stuff out, and
a great aid while reading the 2.1.1 API doc's

One request Thomas, have you a small sample app (could be anything)
that uses this and also Gin?

thanks again for the latest blog post

LD