Ok. If I haven´t misunderstood (reading at
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/users/overview.html#Authentication_Options),
you have three options to authenticate users with App Engine:
 - A Google Account
 - An account from an (my) Google Apps domain.
 - An OpenID identifier

BUT, if I wanted to use my custom authentication I couldn´t do it any of
these three ways, could I? I mean, I don´t want to have my users forced to
create a Google Account or an OpenID account. I just need to give my users a
username and password (via paper) in order to allow them to login in the
system. This is because most of the users will be people with
zero-internet-knowldge and they will receive the username and password,
which they will write in the login screen.
 - Is this possible using GAE Authentication?
 - Do I have missed anything?

Thank you very much.