I forgot to say this in my previous message:
I don´t think that including the Expenses app in the distribution of GWT is
a good idea. I ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE OF THE AUTHENTICATION APPROACH USED. I
mean, it seems to be a custom app for a private organization/company. But as
said in my previous comment, you cannot use custom authentication. And I
don´t think a company would like to have its expenses and reports available
to the world (using google accounts or openID).
The only way it is justified would be if the authentication used in GAE in
the Expenses app was using the accounts from a Google Apps domain for the
users of a given company. Which I think it should be explained or commented
in the application.

I would appreciate any comment about this.
Thank you again.