Hi guys!

Because I'm starting to learn GWT and at same time learn about
creating firefox extensions, I'm curious is it possible to use these
technologies together, i.e. may I write code in GWT and after that
pack it in firefox addon? If your answer is yes, I would be glad to
hear ways how to implement it.

In this moment I would like to create addon that would collect user
experience data at web application and visualize it to the user. Also
would like to develop Administrative panel, where it would be possible
to configure what user's actions will be followed, as well as to
configure visualization of collected data.

Also, one more question. I heard that there are two ways for
developing Firefox addons. First is starting from point of creating
add-on and together developing code, and the other one where first
will be written code (for instance, Java) and after that packed in
Firefox add-on. Which one would you suggest in scenario developing in
GWT?

Thanks in advance! Believe that will get useful suggestions and tips
from more experienced members!

Nemanja