I just installed the update to GPE. I'm at 2.3.1. Now I can't open any
gui classes with GWT Designer. Even if I create a vanilla project form
scratch using "New Web Application Project" I get the same result.
This is really disappointing! Okay, how the heck to I get back to the
previous version of GPE? Message in eclipse below. Should be very easy
to reproduce....

[ERROR] Element 'extend-property' beginning on line 27 contains
unexpected attribute 'fallback-value'

               [ERROR] Failure while parsing XML

               [ERROR] Unexpected error while processing XML

            [ERROR] Line 21: Unexpected exception while processing
element 'inherits'

            [ERROR] Failure while parsing XML

            [ERROR] Unexpected error while processing XML

         [ERROR] Line 18: Unexpected exception while processing
element 'inherits'