Dear All,

I have followed the tutorial and the application is able to make cross
site communication with GET request and query string in the URL.

However, one of the function of my application is to send the XML
String to the server from the GWT client in cross domain environment.
The GET request cannot fulfill my need as it exceeds the standard
query string size.

What should I do to make it work? Can I make a post request to the the
servlet in cross domain environment?

Please kindly show me some tips on this.
Thanks a lot.