Hi,

Thanks for this encouragement.
I am a newby at GWT/App Engine and want to start creating applications
that follow Google's philiosofy.
Later (when I am more comfortable) I probably can add my own patterns
and stuff.

The main lesson I learned from this discussion is that GWT-RPC comes
with serialization 'challenges'. Which is not such a problem when you
work with web applications but is a much bigger issue when you have
distributed apps (like Android connected to App Engine).

Thanks for all the replies

Michel